|@NexFAZE 4 SmallBIZ
Business Empowerment Program ©
…specifically designed to give small business owners & managers
additional skills and knowledge to uncover opportunities and drive entrepreneurial growth.
Ready to take the next step
in your business journey?
You don’t have to put off your NexFAZE any longer!
Gain some practical steps on defining and growing
your businesses to the NexFAZE.
Topics and Dates include;
PROGRAM Block 1; 11th & 18th October $95
· MANAGE STAFF & STAKEHOLDER MEETINGS
· IMPLEMENTING POLICES AND PROCEDURES TO ENSURE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
PROGRAM Block 2; 8th & 15th November $95
· IDENTIFY AND MANAGE PERSONAL & WORK PRIORITIES
· ENSURING A SAFE WORKPLACE
PROGRAM Block 3; 6th & 13th December $95
· MANAGING STAFF RECRUITMENT, INDUCTIONS AND STAFF APPRAISALS
· BUILD TEAM EFFECTIVENESS & EMPOWER STAFF
Presented by: Antoinette Hunter is a nationally qualified business trainer who has been in forefront of retail & business for 30 plus years. Her experience as a small business owner brings a practical, hands on approach to growing your business from someone who has done it themselves.
Your Commitment = 2 Tuesday nights a month for 2 hours
· Limited spots ensuring a more intimate group
· Inclusive will be some take-away information from the sessions ready to implement into your business
· Commitment is in Program Blocks totalling 2 Tuesday Nights consecutively
· Each Program builds on from the previous Program
Commencing; October 11th 2016
Location: Alma Tavern 66 Magill Rd, Norwood
|Bookings can be made through the
Eastside BEC on (08)8344 7353
For more information and to register go to
NexFAZE 4 Small Biz Business & Empowerment Programs RETAILBOOTCAMP